Mission & Vision
MVA is a non-partisan organization that advocates for freedom, security and prosperity with Montana Veterans for all Montanans.
Join MVA’s network of grassroots activists, veterans and concerned citizens advocating for freedom, security and prosperity. Together Veterans will protect these vital issues in Helena and across Montana. We are joining forces together with our allies for better and stronger Montana communities.
We focus our funding, policy and social welfare work to programs that fall within one of our focus areas:
- Vetrepreneurship & Economic Development.
- Outdoor Recreation for Veterans.
- Voter Registration, GOTV & Policy.
- Montana Veteran Arts and Culture.
- Military & Veteran Family Outreach.